What we do
A few of our recent jobs include:
- Finishing major restoration of Beech Staggerwing, including fairing manufacture, painting, rigging and general project management.
- Major repair to a Hughes 530F fuselage.
- Complete assembly and modification of a SkyrangerMicrolite
- Regular maintenance of a Yak 3
- Maintenance of the only flying Lavochkin LA9 in the world until its recent departure to the USA to Jerry Yagan’s fighter factory.
- Maintenance of a Boeing Stearman,
- Yak 3 oil coiler installation and manufacturer of entry and exit ducts.
- Development and manufacturer of modifications including H500 one-piece leg fairings and refrigerator center consol.
- Scratch building Lotus XI
- Airplane recovery
- Airplane packing for shipping (recently we packed up the Hurricane for it's journey to Fance).
- Undercarriage legs
- P40 hydraulic systems, oleos, etc
- LA9 parts
- Yak 3 bits - pneumatic and hydraulic components
- P51 hydraulic components
- Rolls Royce Merlin
- Packard Merlin