What we do
A few of our recent jobs include:
- Major restoration of Beech Staggerwings, including fairing manufacture, covering, stictching, painting, rigging and general project management.
- Major repair to a Hughes 530F fuselage.
- Complete assembly and modification of a Skyranger Microlite
- Regular maintenance of a Yak 3
- Maintenance of the only flying Lavochkin LA9 in the world until its recent departure to the USA to Jerry Yagan’s fighter factory.
- Maintenance of a Boeing Stearman,
- Yak 3 oil cooler installation and manufacturer of entry and exit ducts.
- Development and manufacturer of modifications including H500 one-piece leg fairings and refrigerator center consol.
- Scratch building Lotus XI.
- Airplane recovery.
- Airplane packing for shipping.
- Undercarriage legs
- P40 hydraulic systems, oleos, etc
- LA9 parts
- Yak 3 bits - pneumatic and hydraulic components
- P51 hydraulic components
- Rolls Royce Merlin
- Packard Merlin